Friday, June 6, 2008

You Need A Blog

That’s what one of our awesome teachers told me last week, so here it is! It is actually something I wanted to do for a while, but wasn’t entirely sure what I would post. So now I need feedback from you. What would you like to see? Some ideas I had are pictures for upcoming class samples, special events, new products and things we are making at the store. One thing I am definitely going to use it for is tell share the upcoming excitement surrounding the launch of the newest innovation from Husqvarna Viking called the Designer Diamond (we think that is what the name is). Convention starts June 15th and I will blogging from San Antonio. Be sure to check in for updates.
Rachel

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Great idea!!! Love the blog and I am ecstatic about the calendar!!!!! Good going! Oh, and thanks again for taking care of my SE today... see you soon!

Discover Sewing said...

Hi Mariel!

Thanks for the comment! I would love to take pictures of some of your recent work for the blog. In the few short months since you became a sewer you have become an inspiration to me.

Rachel